Friday 10 February 2012

1 more day!!!!

Hi my names Julia,
I am a single stay at home mum of two beautiful boys Riley 4 and Jordan 1
i love the outdoors and am soo looking forward to this experience !!! as challenging as it may well be!!(wild life and sleeping arrangements haha)
Its such a unique opportunity to help others out in a really practical way with something as simple as a water project,
simple things we take for granted everyday!!!!
Looking forward to seeing there culture and the way they live, and bring some Jesus into their town
I am really excited that god has opened this opportunity up for me and this amazing group of people.
I'm sure he's got heaps to teach us all !!!!
cant wait to get to know our awesome team of peeps and journey this Thailand experience together
praying that god will teach me heaps throughout this trip and that i will cope with whatever comes our way
lets go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Hi all my names Simon, I'm 28 and married to a hottie called Cheree and have 2 little boys Noah and Felix.  I'm a hands on kinda guy and love to build and create new things.  I'm looking forward getting stuck in making things and meeting the locals and learning abut there culture and way of life.

By day im the barista at Cafe Agora and it excites me to be able to go over to Thailand and meet the people we have been able to support through the sale of coffee and buying our coffee beans at an above fair trade price.  Over the last 3 years we have sold over 50,000 coffees at Agora and it's cool to know that each one of them has helped make a difference in someone's life, and now we're getting to go see it.

No comments:

Post a Comment