Thursday 9 February 2012

2 Days to go!!


Hi I’m Geoff, married to my best friend Karen and we have 2 awesome kids. By day I’m a design engineer for Alto Packaging, but growing up and living in rural Waikato, I love to get out doors getting my hands dirty fixing and building things or riding my mountain bike. Looking forward to meeting the people of Huey Sai Village and helping them to better health, particularly the children (50% infant mortality approx), through this water and sanitation project. I’m sure that I will learn so much from them and see what we cannot comprehend at home in NZ.


Matthew 18:14 - In the same way your Father in heaven is not willing that any of these little ones should perish.


Hi i'm Fraser Barrett and i'm one of the team going to Thailand have all ways loved helping out the less fortunate the us, have all ways come back home challenged.

No comments:

Post a Comment