Sunday 5 February 2012

6 Days to go!

Hi I'm Kevin, I am married to Linda and have 5 adult children 1 of which (Chris) is going on this trip with us, and 1 grandchild. I am a dairy farmer in Ongaonga Central Hawke's Bay. I have been thinking of going on a mission trip like this for a few years. I'm an active member of St Andrews CHB. Looking forward to being God's hands and feet in a 3rd world country. I would appreciate your prayer support as I have a bad hip and not sure how I will go with sleeping on a wooden floor and working a spade, but will give it my best.
Check this out, this link will take you to the Red Lahu Hill-tribe Village, it is made up of 3 small villages,
http://maps.google.com/maps/msvps=2&ie=UTF8&hl=en&oe=UTF8&msa=0&msid=207234314288093881506.0004b7eceeba6ad448032

No comments:

Post a Comment